2.4m Length Scotia/Timber Coving 14 x 42mm Finished Size TM734
This Pine Scotia is ideal for disguising rough joins and gaps. Suitable for use on internal corners. Imperial - 1.5 x 0.5" ex
£5.34 per item
Stock availability ()
- Chelmsford: 46
This Pine Scotia is ideal for disguising rough joins and gaps. Suitable for use on internal corners. Gently curved, concave design. A perfect finishing touch for wooden flooring projects.
- A simple curved profile with a squared corner for a subtle addition to the decor or end use
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Scotias are a versatile and multipurpose moulding which can go well with a variet of different DIY projects
- Our Scotias are made to exact measurements under strict quality control
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer